List of products by brand La Spinetta

A leading winery in the Langhe and Asti areas, La Spinetta was founded in 1977 thanks to the initiative of Giuseppe and Lidia Rivetti. The history of the winery, however, begins much earlier, in 1890, when Giovanni Rivetti left Piedmont to emigrate to Argentina. Like many Italians of that time, his dream was to find luck and later return to his homeland to become a great wine producer.

His son Giuseppe made his dream come true. After buying the first vineyards, he began producing Moscato d'Asti, a simple and light wine to be enjoyed with desserts. Not only that, in the following years, the Rivetti family began a successful production of red wines, Barbera and Barbaresco in particular, which ended in 2000 with the birth of one of the most prestigious Barolos in circulation, the Campè. All the wines of La Spinetta are the result of a long and careful work on the native varieties of the territory, a journey that begins in the vineyard and that only marginally continues in the cellar. The belief is in fact that in order to obtain great results 90% of the work must be oriented to the countryside and only the remaining 10% to the work of vinification and aging. This is how wines that are as modern as they are vibrant, always pleasant and balanced, are born.

There is 1 product.

Showing 1-1 of 1 item(s)
Showing 1-1 of 1 item(s)